Saturday, October 13, 2007

10,000

According to Sitemeter, I have logged 10,000 visitors to Adventures in Reading. So, whomever number 10,000 was - thank you for stopping by. You may pick up your complimentary ham around back.

This blog has been going for a few years now, but it wasn't until the last year or so that I finally narrowed its focus to bookish matters and was more consistent in updating and figuring out what I wanted to do here.

Looking at Sitemeter's tracking, June 2007 was when I really started getting hits and that ties into the Blog Like Its the End of the World thingy, but the readers have stayed...and that's fun for me.

To all 10,000 visitors (of which I'm likely several thousand of), thanks for stopping by. I'm trying to think of ways to make this better and more interesting.

3 comments:

Aidan Moher said...

Congrats, Joe!

It's always nice to see your hard work pay off by reaching a milestone like this, eh?

Keep up the good work!

~Aidan
A Dribble of Ink

Joe said...

Thanks! It's kind of fun.

Amanda said...

Oh, I am sure I am four or five of them at least. :p hehe.